Mundie Moms

Monday, February 19, 2018

TESSA & JEM Are The Newest Shadowhunters & Fairytales Couple #Shadowhunters #MundaneMonday



We are loving the newest Shadowhunters & Fairytales artwork Cassandra Clare shared, featuring Jem and Tessa as the Little Mermaid and the Prince. It's the perfect combination. I may be a Will fangirl at heart, but I do appreciate Jem and Tessa. I know Sophie was loving this artwork. Per her post here, Cassie had this to say:


The young musician’s violin floated in the water as the mermaid reached down to save him from the shipwreck… Tessa and Jem’s fairytale/Shadowhunters @cassiejp mashup. #shadowhunters #tsc #cassandrajean #jessa Stay tuned for more news about this project! Happy Valentine’s Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so beautiful. <3 I mean.. I never ship Tessa and Jem, sobs, but gorgeous art, always, haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels